G Suite for government
Solutions to advance to modern government enterprise.
Smart, secure, and proven infrastructure for more efficient government enterprises.
Redefine how teams collaborate to deliver citizen service and mission impact.
Right-size agency investments and lower costs with modern government IT.
- Leverage your existing IT infrastructure and reduce overhead with centralized management for mobile devices.
- Build your IT services to match agency business needs to scale across agencies or just support specific teams and initiatives.
- Utilize G Suite’s unlimited storage capacity with Drive to stay within budget.
Ensure protection from modern threats with unrivaled data security and privacy.
- Meet the most demanding government data security requirements, including FedRAMP certification and compliance with HIPAA.
- Protect against cyber crime and natural disasters with Google security protocols, including double encryption and replication of data.
- Protect your data and devices with multi-factor authentication, proactive password watch, and CAC/PIV Chrome support.
Increase agency productivity with real-time access to information anywhere.
- Reduce travel time and support flexible office spaces for more efficient use of constituent funds with Hangouts across devices.
- Collaborate with first-responder teams in the field, around the clock, with Docs, Hangouts, and shared Calendars.
- Access up-to-date case and mission information or file reports without leaving the field using Docs and Forms.
Control data management and sharing with advanced end-to-end tools.
Government agencies across the country and around the world use G Suite. See their stories.
State of Wyoming
Hear from the former Wyoming Chief Information Officer about how his state is using Google to better secure data and transform workflows to serve constituents more securely.web Read article
See more stories:
State of Colorado
See how Colorado shifted from business as usual to a secure, cloud-based, collaborative platform to fundamentally change how government works and how citizens get the data they need.video_youtube Watch video
NOAA: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Learn how Google helped NOAA modernize IT and provide collaborative, mobile services to a global workforce for better mission support.web Read article
City of Boston
Learn how Boston -- America’s #1 Digital City -- moved 76,000 email accounts to Google to achieve a secure, unified, cloud-based communication system across all city departments.web Read article